Executive Assistant to the Country President
- Nivel cariera:
- Middle (peste 3 ani experienta)
- Denumire firma:
- SECURITAS ROMANIA
- Domeniile ofertei:
- Data introducerii:
Working with the Managing Director, the senior management team and other staff to:
1. Ensure statutory requirements are identified and met
2. Contribute to the overall development of Securitas Romania and its activities
3. Maintain and develop systems, procedures and records in line with the organization’s policies and objectives
4. Ensure necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and accessible information
5. Work within the framework of Securitas Romania’ corporate plan as directed by the Managing Director
6. Support the Managing Director in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals, budgets and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with stakeholders and partners
7. Support the Managing Director in the preparation of all documentation required for key decision making as required
8. Under the guidance of the Managing Director ensure Securitas Romania’ corporate methods for monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and impact of Securitas Romania’ strategic initiatives and the impact of investments that Securitas Romania makes are applied
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS ACTIVITIES:
1. Creates and implements the marketing and communication strategy
2. Creates and implements promotional campaigns in accordance with the Brand policies
3. In charge with Social Media pages in order to edit, create valuable containing and monitoring the pages
5. Keeps a good relation with media
6. Responsible of graphics and creating texts and images for brochures, magazines, flyers and other marketing materials in accordance with Securitas Brand Policies
7. Monitoring and managing Google Analytics for site
8. Identifies new oportunities of increase awearness and support sales within the company
9. Responsible of internal communications (articles about employees, customers and other information that cannot be published externaly)
10. Managing crisis situation in matter of image
11. Responsible with organizing all the events and meetings of the company
12. Reporting marketing and communications activities to the Group when required
13. Supports and promotes all the major projects within Securitas, internationally
14. Keeps the evidence of Securitas in online channels
15. Responsible of identifying and monitoring the competition
16. Keeps a good relations with marketing suppliers.
Reports to: Managing Director
Subordinate Staff: None
External contacts: Clients, Partners and Associates
This is a key role, supporting the work of Securitas Romania at the most senior level. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be required to:
• Support the day to day work of the Managing Director
• Service Securitas Romania senior management team meetings
• Service the top management as need it
You will have access to confidential information, requiring absolute discretion at all times. Securitas Romania is a busy organization and therefore the ability to organize and prioritize tasks is a key requirement. You will have demonstrable experience of working at a similar level and proven administrative, secretarial and office skills. You will need to be able to plan, organize anticipate requirements well in advance to support the smooth running of the business.
You will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Managing Director’s work including appointments and the diary, travel and accommodation as required in addition to managing dates, producing agendas, minutes and all key paperwork for meetings.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be experienced at dealing with a range of external stakeholders including Securitas Romania’ key client groups, with industry and business support at local, regional and national levels in addition to Securitas Romania’ top management.
This role works across the organization to ensure that Securitas Romania operates intelligently and strategically.
Working hours Monday –Friday, 8:30 -17:00. There may be 10% need outside of the working hours.