CIO Council National Conference 2017, the 5th edition
The digital economy is entering a new age and comes with unprecedented challenges for all companies.
Digital tools are redefining the business environment, changing completely the way we work, communicate and sell.
We all need to be more agile, people-oriented, innovative, customer-centric, aligned and efficient.
At CIO Conference, you’ll find all about the DIGITAL world and its impact on BUSINESS from the influential players on the market:
- The DIGITAL future of business: R&D & augmented reality, manufacturing & robots, sales & ecommerce, marketing & CRM, advertising & Big Data analytics, banking & ebanking
- The ultimate goal of the digital transformation – CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- CIOs new role in the context of Digital Transformation
- The digital workforce. Are we ready to integrate the new comers in our IT departments?
- Digital Banking. Are we about to witness the extinction of the traditional bank?
- How to “sell” a digital strategy to a traditional (non-digital) board/culture?
For further questions and registration we kindly invite you to contact Ms. Georgiana Ene via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or via mobile: 0723 720 074 or Ms. Laura Gheboianu, e-mail: email@example.com, mobile: 0726 768 079